Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Finished watching xxxHolic Rou & Adayume


Finished watching xxxHolic Rou & Adayume (2010, Production I.G, 2 OVAs) on 5/28/2016.

Ten years have passed and now Yuko must say goodbye. She leaves Watanuki in charge of her wish-granting shop to continue her work. Nothing that a well-trained witch apprentice with years of experience can't handle. But the hope of seeing Yuko again drives Watanuki's will.

8.5/10 - Rou was a very interesting show. The way it started and the case Watanuki solved. The way it ended also left me with exciting questions. If you've been keeping up with my anime reviews you should know that I love Production I.G's work and this one's no different. I've become really fond of the xxxHolic series and just love to watch each new installment in the series. I even go for other of CLAMP's work just for the xxxHolic cameos. Needless to say, Rou was an amazing experience with that deliciously elegant art quality that the series is known for.