Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Finished watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira


Finished watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira (2011, Studio Deen, 4 OVAs) on 01/16/2015.

With the Hinamizawa murder mysteries long gone and out of the way, the show has no other option but to resort to the legendary powers of fan service for the series 10th anniversary! Watch as your favorite Hinamizawa heroes don themselves in controversial magical attire to fight evil syndicates or just for the sole purpose of serving your questionable moe entertainment needs!

8/10 - Hahahah! This show was a f**king ride from start to finish! A friend of mine warned me about some sort of weird concept called "jail bait" if I were to watch this show. But I've no idea what she was talking about, honestly, this show was unbelievable! I recommend it! Now excuse me, some angry men at violently knocking on my door shouting my name for some reason.